I'm often curious to know what software or tools are others using in their everyday routines — so inspired by Awesome-Uses I've created this page to share my setup. Enjoy! ✌️
- MacBook Pro 13inch.
- Mac Mini with eGPU connected to dual “IPS” monitors (4K & 2K 144Hz).
- My keyboard is the Ducky Channel One 2 Mini with Cherry MX Red Silent switches.
- My mouse is the wireless Logitech G903.
- VS Code Used to open a single file, scripting, markdown with preview but I recently switched to NeoVim.
- IntelliJ A good IDE for large projects.
- Insomnia REST client.
- iTerm2 Good Terminal with tmux, zsh, oh-my-zsh, and powerlevel10k.
- Alfred Awesome for daily desktop automation.
- CLI Tools:
- Notion Used as personal Wiki, Todolist, Draft Notes and much more plus it is synced across all devices.
- Tweetbot Twitter client with timeline synced across all devices.
- Shadow Playing games into the cloud.
- Helium A floating browser window. Useful when programming in fullscreen and Picture-in-Picture feature not available.
- Be Focused: Podomoro timer.
🌍 Web Services
- TT-RSS My long-time self-hosted RSS client (R.I.P Google Reader).
- TheLounge Self-Hosted web IRC client.
- Grammarly Because my English sucks.
- ProtonMail Since I've quit Google Gmail.
- ProtonVPN When I trust less the network than my VPN provider.
If you have any questions about my workflow, I would be glad to exchange with you! Feel free to contact me on Twitter, Mastodon or via email. 😉
353edd1 @ 2019-11-17